Well, my temps are still super HIGH. It's been 6 days today of Provera. I don't know what's going on now.
I was doing research on vitamins last night, and after some thought, I decided to read up about Soy. Was I shocked! I didn't realize how badly soy affected men and women. So, we made the choice to go as soy free as possible. With Soy being in almost EVERYTHING, we realize we are not going to be able to go totally soy free, but we are going to try. Soy may be the reason for the MFI, and the reason for weight gain. And may be partially the reason for such bad PCOS symptoms.
I went to Whole Foods yesterday to do some food shopping. 100% Grass Fed Meats, 100% Soy Free Tuna, 100% Olive Oil, 100% Soy Free Butter and Cheese. The only thing I am going to have to search hard for is soy free bread. I am thinking about getting a bread maker and making my own.
I am hoping by cutting out a lot of Soy, and taking vitamins (with no soy in them), we may be able to (1) loose weight easier; (2) get a really good SA; (3) be more healthy!
I would say that reading up on Soy Allergies and what Soy can do to you is a MUST!
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment