no Soy. I have not had heartburn and I think I have more energy. I was able to clean the house yesterday, and I didn't want to sit down in between rooms. So, I am hopeful that after a month or 2, we should see some real results.
Grass fed beef tastes WONDERFUL! Very sweet, it had lots of flavor! The next step will be 100% grass fed chicken eggs. Luckily, we can find them locally.
Living Soy-free is going to take some getting used to though. It's hard to find bread that is soy-free, which means no bread crumbs and no stuffing. I will have to make my own. And snacks are far and few. Homemade Chex Mix...and who knows.
Anyway, temps are still high. I am thinking that if the Provera does nothing, I am going to get another brand of HPT and try it. It's unlikely, and almost impossible. But, I need to do something! My next doctor's appt is not until October (late October).
Until next post!
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment