According to FF I am 19 DPO. I was so hoping AF would visit without being forced. Severe cramps and pain in my legs lead me to believe that it may happen, and my temps dipped ever-so-slightly this AM. Hopefully AF will come in the AM. If not, well, I am going to take a HPT, even though I know it will be neg, and start Provera.
The parts of IVF that scare me is: Sperm need to be as healthy as the egg for faster success. That could mean VITAMINS (Zinc, Vitamin C, Selenium, etc.) or who knows. The cost and attempts scare me. Stats don't always mean anything, but they do say that it takes an average of 4 IVF cycles to take. I don't own anything to sell, and I don't know how to make large sums of money out of my profession. I don't have any hobbies that could pay off. And I don't play the lottery. My credit.....no go for financing. WTH? How could it come to this? I missed the boat for the only true FREE IVF cycles. And it was a trial in which they did cycles until it took. Every other trial I found started at $4,000.00 for an experimental IVF cycle. ONE cycle.
I looked into egg donation or shared cycle. Donation now scares me before I have a chance to do it for myself. What if something goes wrong? What if during the harvesting they ruin my ovaries? What if I get OHSS? What if the donation goes well, and then MY ET does not? Or my ER AND ET does not?? What if I produce fewer and fewer eggs for the harvesting and then I am left with hardly any to work with to get pregnant? If for every 25 eggs they get, only 10 get fertilized and only 3 make it???? What then???
So many fears. So many worries. So many anxieties. So many problems.
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment