Our first appointment was bittersweet. On one hand I learned a lot, on the other hand, we are getting set back. I found out that I have a tilted Uterus and I have a 5cm cyst on my left ovary. We were also in for a shock with finding out that besides PCOS, a tilted uterus and a cyst we will now battle male factor. The male factor pushed us out of the study. There are other studies, but for now, we need to find a specialist for the MFI. Hopefully it is nothing major, and easily fixed.
It's now just a set back....a hurdle. I have been charting my BBT and using OPK's, but so far at day 19 no ov. I have EWCM and had a temp spike, but I still don't think it was an ov cycle. So now I will be starting Provera to bring on a cycle. I will be using NPC at day 10-26 for up to 2 months to try to shrink the cyst. Hopefully, the cyst will have shrunk, but I will need a US to determine. Then, depending on the MFI, we will either be back on the study, in another study, or I will go on Soy Isoflavones (or maybe Clomid, depending on doctors).
For now, HOPE HOPE HOPE HOPE.......it all works.
Saturday, August 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment