So, now that my stupid cycle showed up, I am back to the grindstone looking for solutions to this mess. Last night was 2 hours of searching and clicking links and comparing. I don't think I have ever been so active in looking for a solution or another way around something as I am now. Right now, I am looking at 6, possibly 8 options.
First thing is first: I need to go back to my Dr. I need a U/S to see if the cyst has shrunk any. If I don't get any answers, I AM going to pitch a fit. I also looked at my most recent bloods....my TSH is high, so that could mean Hypothyroid. Also, from my bloods last year....my DHEA-S and F/Testosterone were BOTH high, so, to the dr's.....if I find this out again, not only will I pitch a fit, I will be looking into lawsuit! They told me that my F/Testosterone was within normal range, when it said RIGHT on the results page that it was HIGH. They never tested my TSH levels before July. I hate the clinic setting! The doctors SUCK!
Then Skylr needs to go for another SA to see if anything has improved. If not, BW for him to see what the issue is.
I then may need an HSG. Which will be another $500.00 out of pocket.
It really just seems never ending! It's upsetting and stressful for me, and I don't really have anyone to confide in and talk to about it, besides Skylr. Sometimes it would help to have another woman to talk to.
Monday, August 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
:( So sorry to hear about your struggles. My TSH levels were pretty high, and I was diagnosed with Hashimotos. Turns out it was screwing up my hormones, creating my infertility. Still nothing yet, and more tests to be run. Hopefully everything works out and you find answers soon!
ReplyDelete