Friday, August 7, 2009

WTF!!!???!!!!???

So, I am in a 2WW.....and trying to do everything *right*! Well, last night, I wanted a GOOD night's sleep....and you would think that would be easy enough to get??? Right???......NO! Around 3am, I kept hearing a strange noise. A clinking noise. I looked around, didn't see anything, went back to sleep. 3:30, I wake up again and hear and do the same. Around 4:00am, I had a weird dream that someone said "the rats are loose" I replied "no, they can't get out". Well, every 20-30 minutes I keep hearing this noise and waking up. At 5am, I finally saw it.....one of our baby rats WAS loose in the bedroom and eating the dog food. I kept hearing her in the dog bowl! I caught her and put her back in the tank, but, I was sleep deprived and when I took my temp, it was all messed up.

I had a dip back to the coverline. Could be good and could be bad. We'll see tomorrow! Maybe tonight I will get some sleep!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment