Well, here we are at the 2 day mark! The nerves have somewhat been replaced with something else. Something that I never felt before, and it's nice, but strange!
I look at Skylr and just KNOW how much I love him, and how thankful I am that he is in my life. I think how we found each other, and work so well and are so good together. The nerves I felt a day or so ago, have been replaced with a horrendous LONGING to have a baby with him.
This overwhelming longing and desire to have a family with him and have a part of him always. It just suddenly hit me, that if something were to ever happen to him, how awful it would be and how I would be a wreck, then I think if we are able to have a child, how wonderful it would be to just always have a part of him. That probably sounds weird. But, it's hard to put into words what it feels like to have that desire. I just never have before!
I know it's not going to be easy, and there is a lot to go through, and I do have fears. I think that's normal to have some fears, but I think as long as we are together, it will all be fine.
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment