So I feel like I am swimming upstream! It's a week and counting, I got my papers in the mail today for the screening test. And I have gone out and bought Instead Cups and Pre Seed, so I have all the stuff to give this "trying" 110%. Sometimes it just seems that this is a lot of work, and I'm not even sure if it will work.........
Every morning I take my temp, record it, and then I use a First Response Ovulation kit, then I take my vitamin....this is the AM routine. The PM routine has been making dinner, walking and then cleaning the kitchen. Laundry gets done whenever. The AM routine is annoying at times. But hopefully it will be worth it.
Just to ramble:
Today I went with my grandparents to my grandma's surgical consultation. For now, she just has physical therapy, which is good.
Monday, July 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment