I know that a lot of good things have happened in my life, but honestly, I am sooooo sick of hearing about other women's pregnancies. I even have had to stay off of the forums because I just can't take it! Some days I get mad, very mad......and some days I am just down about it. I know that we have our "goal" for IVF, but for one, it seems so far away, and who knows what will happen from now till then. I think maybe this is just one of my bad days, where I am just pissed and annoyed and mad at the world.
I am mad about temping, who knows if it is correct or not, I am mad because I just want to relax and take a breather for a weekend, and not think of any of the crap going on. I want to be able to relax and NOT hear about pregnant women or see them or anything. I am mad that I feel guilty when I do things like drink wine or other things that you can't do when you are pregnant (all I am gonna say is "other things") and shouldn't do while TTC, even though there is no way at this point that I could get pregnant naturally.
I guess I am also mad that for all the positive thinking about IVF there is that chance that it may not work, then we are back to the drawing board. I am pissed that we have to do IVF in the first place. To have so many people involved with something that should be a wonderful experience that 2 people share.
I don't know.......
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I know, lately it's hard for me to be on the boards too. I especially am becoming increasingly irritated with women who are like "It took us 6 long hard horrible awful depressing months but we FINALLY got our BFP!!" I feel like replying and saying "wow, 6 months? How did you possibly cope that long?? I bet it was WAY more difficult than the women here who have been trying for two/three/ten YEARS!"
ReplyDelete