I have not been posting as often as I would like, but you know how it goes! Lots of things have been going on.
The move to North Carolina will not happen. Not only will we save more money staying in NJ, but we will finally have a goal for IVF. Hopefully, it will be able to happen faster/sooner then we thought.
11/25/2009, our 2 year anniversary, Skylr proposed, and of course, I said yes. It not only was exciting, but just felt very much like another part of the puzzle was in place.
I still am temping, even though it is useless. I still wish that we could get pregnant without "help", but I don't think that will happen.
We are looking into health insurance. It would help with the bloodwork, the S/A, and some of the meds for IVF. Which would be a big help. I could get the HSG, and not worry about it. As long as SIRM participates with that insurance, which I have to find out about.
Like I said, lots has been going on.
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment